Friday is Grandparent’s Day at Trinity Baptist School. Let Beth or Jeremy know if you don’t think you are signed up, but would like to attend. We’d like to be prepared for you!
The surgery Janet Russell had on Friday went well. They did some major reconstruction on her foot. She will be in a boot for 8 weeks. On Monday evening, Keith and Janet learned that Keith’s brother had passed away. He lived in Arizona so Keith and Janet will not be traveling to the memorial.
Please pray –
– for the Struska clan as they travel to and from Mexico for a wedding next week.
– for Kim Struska to heal and to have less pain. She is planning to fly to CA for this wedding.
– for Dick Winkler. He has begun chemo. Pray that he might be strengthened.
– for Keith’s brother’s family.
– for grandparents and friends who will be traveling for Grandparent’s Day.
– for God’s Word to work in our hearts.
– for our church to be a place where we bears burdens of each other.
– for strength and healing for Kathy Rose.
– for salvation decisions to be made in Awana.