Dear Trinity Baptist Church Family: First, I want to rejoice with you concerning the glory God received this past Lord’s Day. I was blessed to see the house full of people praising God for the Greatest Gift – His Son. The circle of candlelight around the auditorium is a heart-warming tradition. May we as a church be a circle of gospel lights throughout this coming year.
It’s a little weird not having Bible study, Awana, or prayer time tonight. After all, I am a Baptist and it is Wednesday! But if you come by the church tonight, it will be dark and locked up. I would encourage you to pray – perhaps as a family – for some of these requests:
– Remember Kim and the Struska family. Pray that God would continue to surround them with grace and strength.
– Bonnie Fiebig is seeing a doctor today about a great deal of pain she has been having on her face. Pray for wisdom to know the best way to relieve the pain.
– Pray for Tony McCrary as he recovers from his hip replacement.
– Pray for the Shaeffers as they travel to Ohio and back this week. They planned to leave today and return next Tuesday.
– Pray for marriages and families in our church and school. Pray for us all to obey God in our relationships.
– Pray for the unsaved and those away from God. Pray for opportunities to speak the truth of God’s Word in your daily life.
– Pray for the coming Lord’s Day services – that the Word of God would be evident and convicting to all of us.
Our New Year’s Eve Sunday will be “normal” in the morning – 8:45a Sunday School and 10a Worship. On Sunday evening we will meet for a potluck at 6p. Ham will be provided. Bring whatever you’d like to share for dinner or snacks and bring your favorite game. Potluck and game night is the agenda. Stay as long as you’d like – leave when you need to.
Embracing Truth, Pastor