Dear Trinity Baptist Church Family –
We have Bible study and prayer time tonight at 7p. Here are some prayer requests I will share tonight:
– Tony McCrary is recovering from hip replacement surgery.
– Bev Baum has had some heart trouble. She has a stress test scheduled for May 31
– Jean Jones deals with a lot of pain. Jean has the added responsibility of caring for Jim with his growing dementia.
– Sue Struska goes in for her 5th chemo this week.
– Last Thursday’s MRI showed no significant changes for Kimberly Struska. So her current chemo treatments will continue. Pray for strength and continued recovery from surgeries and previous treatments.
– We have a School Committee meeting tomorrow evening. Pray for wisdom for parents, staff, and committee members as plans are made for next year.
– Tim and Briana Shular are moving into Carter’s home on Saturday evening. Pray for the loading, the trip, and the unloading. Help is needed at Carters at 7p.
– Praise God for partial answer to the Troester’s request conc3rning their building in Mozambique. Pray for doors to open as they work to build a church building.
– The Peace family leaves for furlough on June 21st.
– Our preacher this Sunday is Missionary David West.
– Pray for families who are hurting with damaged relationships.
Embracing Truth, Pastor