19. All Your Need (Phil. 4:13-23)
Do you have all you want? Pastor preaches his last sermon in Philippians about what a spiritually mature believer in Jesus Christ really wants.
18. I Can Do All Things (Phil. 4:8-19)
Do you live a contented life? As Christians, we have everything we need from God to live out our sanctification.
17. The Mind of a Mature Christian (Phil. 4:4-8)
What is a Christian mindset and do you have one? Paul pleads with the body of Phillipi to keep their mindset must be rooted in the truth of God.
15. Our Citizenship (Phil. 3:15-21) Paul persuades the Philipians to live their christianity with a focus and goal of maturity. Where is your citizenship?
14. Press On! (Phil. 3:10-14) While it’s all going on, will you rejoice? Paul walks us through the joy he found in knowing Jesus.