Dear praying friends,
Cheryl & I just got back from a wonderful annual conference in Ohio this year. It is just in time to pack and get ready to head out for our 5 week trip throughout East Africa. As before we will be in 3 countries, Uganda, Western Kenya & Tanzania teaching in 4 venues with no real “day off” except for traveling. Doug feels (and wishes he did not feel) the travel with all those ups & downs; ins & outs, while Cheryl feels the lack of a “day off” to regroup and re-energize. But once there with God’s people we are both overjoyed and delighted to be a small part of God’s great work on earth. Thank you for assisting us in representing you to our African brethren!
Please join us in prayer for
1) the many African men and women traveling mostly on foot to get to the training sites.
2) Our itinerary as we have two Americans joining us at different times to view TRI-M Africa in action.
3) Consultations on assisting each training site evaluate where they are going and how best to get there.
4) Our family as we are with limited texting/ SMS communication and not always getting even emails on this trip.
5) Energy for Boisverts – from being around these great African men and women of faith!
6) Safe travel on air and land.
Striving to Serve Christ,
Doug Boisvert, D. Min.
Tri-M Eastern and Central African Director
sent out by Springville Baptist Church, PA
“To this end I also labor, striving according to His working…” (Colossians 1:29)